The best and Natural way to treat an insect bite is to use one of the following: (works well for Mosquito bites)
- Place a used dry teabag on the bite.
- Rub Raw Honey on the bite.
- Apple Cider Vinegar, use a cotton ball and apply ACV to the bite.
- Baking Soda, this is the cheapest at only $0.30 a box. Take a small about and add a little water to make a paste and apply the paste to the bite.
- Take the skin of a Banana and rub the inside part of the banana on the bite.
- Take a leaf off of a Aloe Vera plant and rub the bite with the leaf of the plant.