1) Guns have only TWO enemies, rust and politicians.
2) It's always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
3) Cops carry guns to protect themselves, NOT you!
4) Never let someone, or something that is threatening you to get inside arms length.
5) Never say, "I've got a gun." If you have to use deadly force, the first thing they hear should be your safety clicking off.
6) The average response time for a 911 call is 23 minutes, while the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.
7) The most important rule in a gunfight is WIN! Cheat if necessary, but win.
8) Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it because it should be empty.
9) IF you find yourself in a gunfight:
If you're not shooting, you should be loading.
If you're not loading, you should be moving.
If you're not shooting, loading or moving, you're probably dead.
10) In a life and death situation, DO something. It might be the wrong thing, but DO something.
11) If you carry a gun, some people will call you paranoid. Nonsense! If you have a gun, and know how to use it, what do you have to be paranoid about?
12) You can say "stop" or "alto" or any other word, but a large bore muzzle pointed at someone's head is pretty much a universal language.
13) You may not be able to save the planet, but you may be able to save yourself and your family.