FYI about Japan, interesting news that you will not hear about from the media – maybe those thousands of years of civilized society taught something worth learning – some things are just bad, bad.
I NEVER KNEW THIS ABOUT JAPAN .....................Read more: About Japan and...
Here's a little quiz:
1. Do they have a 4th of July in England?
2. How many birthdays does the average man have?
3. Some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
4. A woman gives a beggar 50 cents; the woman is the beggar's sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother. How come?Read more: How smart do you...
Four older ladies are sitting around playing bridge.
The first lady says, "You know girls, I have known you all a long time and there is something I must get off my chest. I am a Kleptomaniac. But, don't worry, I have never stolen from you and I never will; we have been friends for too long."Read more: Just Among Us Girls
1) Guns have only TWO enemies, rust and politicians.
2) It's always better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.
3) Cops carry guns to protect themselves, NOT you!
4) Never let someone, or something that is threatening you to get inside arms length.Read more: 13 Rules of...